Choosing the perfect bridal necklace is an essential part of completing your bridal look. Whether you are looking for a delicate pendant, or a timeless choker, finding the right necklace to complement your wedding dress style and neckline is crucial.
In this ultimate guide, we will provide you with expert tips and advice on how to select the ideal necklace that will enhance your bridal ensemble and make you feel radiant on your special day. We will also talk about some options here. This will give you an idea of the kind of necklaces you should opt for.
Things to Consider while Looking for a Bridal Necklace
So, let us discuss the various factors that you must keep in mind to pick the ideal bridal necklace for your D-Day.
- Your personal style: You first need to understand your style. Are you a bride who prefers classic and elegant jewelry or you are fond of contemporary jewelry? Once you know this, it will be easier for you to start your search.
- Consider your wedding outfit: Before you finalize your wedding necklace or any other jewelry piece, you first need to decide on the dress that you are going to wear. India is a country of varied traditions and cultures. Almost every state has its own style of wedding dress. You need to finalize your wedding outfit and accordingly choose the bridal necklace that goes well with the rest of the jewelry.
- Consider the neckline: Once your wedding dress is decided, you must check the neckline of the outfit and then look for your bridal necklace set. For instance, if it is a sweetheart neckline, then you can choose a choker or any necklace shorter in length.
- Choose metals that go well with your skin tone: When you choose metals that complement your skin tone, the jewelry looks even better. For example, if your skin tone is warm, you should go for gold or brass jewelry. If you have a cool skin tone, you can choose silver and platinum jewelry.
- Top-notch quality: It is your special day, and you must not compromise on the quality of the jewelry, at any cost. The metals used in the jewelry should be genuine and the stones embellished on the jewelry pieces should be certified.
Best Necklace Options for Bridal Function
Here we are listing some of the bridal necklaces that you can consider buying for your wedding.
Indian weddings are not a one-day affair. There are so many rituals involved. You can wear a choker any day you want. However, make sure it goes well with your neckline and the color of the saree or lehenga. The bridal choker necklace designs you can see here are some of the hand-picked ones that match almost all types of bridal outfits. You can find these chokers online at Zariin.
If it is a wedding, the bride must have a bridal long gold necklace on her collection. You can browse through Zariin’s collection to choose a bridal long necklace that you can pair with the rest of the wedding jewelry. From pearl necklaces to lotus necklaces, the options for long necklaces at Zariin are endless.
If it is not your wedding but you want to be a head-turner, you must choose a layered necklace. This will not only make you look stylish but also save you from choosing and wearing several necklaces. The layered necklaces you find at Zariin come in modern designs and even after the wedding is over, you can wear them at various events.
One of the best and unique things about Zariin jewelry is that they are all made of pure brass and dipped in 22kt gold plating. If you are looking for a simple bridal gold necklace, you can check out the wide collection of jewelry at Zariin, and you will surely find something for yourself that will go well with the occasion. Besides, you will also get a lifetime warranty on buying gold-plated jewelry pieces from Zariin. So, take a look at the various designs as soon as you can and pick the best designs that make you stand out.
- Dispel Negativity with Fabulous Evil Eye Jewellery
- Guide to Choosing Bridal Jewelry for Your Big Day
- Sagittarius Zodiac Sign - Explore the Archer's Spirit
- Stunning Bridal Jewelry Styles to Complement Your Wedding Outfit
Shop Zariin Popular Jewellery Categories: Earrings | Hair Jewellery | Rings | Pearl Jewellery | Jewellery Set | Men's Jewelry | Bracelets & Cuffs | Indian Ethnic Jewelry | Contemporary Jewellery | Chakra Jewellery | Birthstone Jewelry | Evil Eye Jewelry | Healing Jewellery